Privacy and Security Policy
What Information We Collect
- Types of Information We Collect
- Your name
- Your delivery address
- Your e-mail address
- Your phone (or mobile) number
- Information on how you are using the Site
- Your purchase/return/exchange information
- We Collect Information When
- You purchase, order, return, exchange or request information about our products and services from the Site.
- You connect with WebWab regarding customer service via our customer service center, or on social media platforms.
- You visit the Site or participate in interactive features of the Site or mobile applications.
- You sign up for e-mails, mobile messages, or social media notifications from WebWab.
- You contact us to provide us with comments, suggestions, or other input
- You first visit the Site through your computer, tablet or mobile device
Information We do *NOT* Collect
- Information About Children
We recognize the particular importance of protecting privacy where children are involved. We are committed to protecting children's privacy and we comply fully with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). WebWab will never knowingly request or collect personal information from any person under 13 years of age without prior verifiable parental consent. If we become aware that an individual is under the age of 13 and has submitted any information to WebWab, for any purpose without prior verifiable parental consent, we will delete his or her information from our files.
- Credit Card or Banking Information
Payments are handled by our payment processing provider (PayPal). We never receive or ask for any of your credit card or banking details. We do not view this information and we do not store it anywhere.
How and Why We Collect the Information
- Technologies Used
- User Experience Information
In order to improve customer online shopping experience, help with fraud identification, and to assist our customer care representatives in resolving issues customers may experience in completing online purchases, we use tools to monitor certain user experience information, including, but not limited to, login information, IP address, data regarding pages visited, specific actions taken on pages visited (e.g., information entered during checkout process), and browser information.
- Information from Other Sources
We collect information from our payment processing provider
regarding the order you paid for. This information includes your contact details and shipping address so we can mail you the product(s) that you purchased. We never collect your credit card or banking information.
- Public Forums
Any information you submit in a public forum (e.g., a blog, chat room, or social network) can be read, collected, or used by us and other participants, and could be used to personalize your experience. You are responsible for the information you choose to submit in these instances.
How We Use the Information We Collect
- Product and Service Fulfillment
- Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, returns/exchanges, or requests for information, or to otherwise serve you
- Provide any requested services
- Marketing Purposes
- Deliver coupons, mobile coupons, newsletters, receipt messages, e-mails, and mobile messages
- Send marketing communications and other information regarding products, services and promotions
- Administer promotions
- Internal Operations
- Improve the effectiveness of the Site, mobile experience, and marketing efforts
- Conduct research and analysis, including focus groups and surveys
- Perform other business activities as needed, or as described elsewhere in this policy
- Fraud Prevention
To prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft and otherwise protect our customers and our business
How We Share the Information We Collect
As a rule, we do not share your information except when required for a legal purpose. We may disclose information you provide to us when we believe disclosure is appropriate to comply with the law; to enforce or apply applicable terms and conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property or safety of our company, our customers or others.